- Joe and I did not caulk the area around the bath tub and then look at the tube that says do not get the area wet for 3 days. I then, did not, attempt to get into our broken shower (door is off the hinge), and need Joe's help to shut the door. Joe certainly did not, need my help to shut the door for him, only to have the ENTIRE door come off the hinge when he was exiting the shower! We really do not have a glass door just sitting in our shower.
- I did not have to buy Trey a fleece hat at Joe's football game, because I'm never unprepared...never.
- The weather man (http://www.weather.com/) that said it was going to be mostly sunny and warm in Waco on Saturday, did not get that COMPLETELY wrong. It was not at all windy, overcast, and down right chilly!
- I did not somehow convince Joe to help me get the Christmas decorations down yesterday on his first real day off since late July. I do not have the best husband in the world.
- I did not about fall out of my chair when I checked Joe's basketball schedule, and noticed the poor guy has basketball tournaments the next 2 weekends. Poor guy.
- I did not wake up at 5 a.m. two nights this weekend. In an attempt to make myself sleepy, I did not do some random blog stalking.
- I did not bring home almost 300 papers to grade and let them sit untouched on the kitchen table the entire break...nice.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is gearing up for the Christmas season!