Here comes another round of MckMama's Not Me Monday! It was a pretty uneventful week around here, but these things just start to flow...
- This was not a crazy-busy week. I would never have to get babysitters for Monday night, Wednesday night, and Thursday night. No way!
- I did not bring home close to 900 papers to grade. Nope. I do not have about 175 students who turned in at least 4 assignments this week. Go ahead mathemeticians, how many papers? I will not procrastinate until the day before I have to go back to school to grade them.
- I did not have to secretly laugh with MckMama (and her comment about waiting for lovely comments) at this post...I would never allow Emery to do that. She certainly has not been sleeping that way for a couple of months now.
- I'm such an awesome mom that I would not get halfway into the garage before I realized that Emery was still sleeping silently in the back seat. Nope, I'm too with it to do that. She forgave me...hey, at least I realized it before I went inside!
- I did not have an awesome time with some friends on our 'Football mom's night out to shop'. We certainly did not shop for 4 hours. We did not discuss the necessity of a daquiri shaq in the mall.
- Trey would never stick his hand down his diaper and dig out something yummy. Not Trey. No way. Let's all thank Joe for catching that one before it became wall art. Thank you daddy!
Well, I thought we had to end it on that note! Hope everybody has a great week!