I love me some Not Me Monday, it lets my supressed sarcasm come out! Here goes nothin':
* I really have not let Emery's clothes sit in a massive ball on her floor for more than a week because the thought of sorting thru all of her clothes made me get dizzy and short of breath just thinking about it.
* Poor Joe did not have basketball games Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday. Welcome to basketball season!
* I did not laugh out loud when someone made a comment about how MckMama's son was improperly restrained in his seat belt. (disclaimer: I take my child's safety VERY seriously, but he is the size of a 5 year old, so I think a seat belt booster is A-ok.)
* I did not have to turn my back to Trey in order to not bust a gut when he pointed at me and said, "You know better than that..." That statement surely did not earn him time in the naughty chair.
* I really did not make my first batch of soup EVER. I thought Joe was anti-soup, so it never made it to the menu...until now. My cheesy chicken tortilla soup was not DELICIOUS. Recipe to follow at a later date.
* I am not ridiculously behind in my Christmas shopping. Seriously. Surely my Christmas tree is not sitting in the guest bedroom, still in the box. *sigh*
That's all for now! Hope everyone has a great week!