Sunday, January 11, 2009

*Trey-nado Turns 3!*

Trey is officially 3! He was sooo cute today. In the last couple of weeks, Joe and I have been amazed at how much he has matured. I know people say that the 3's are rough, but we've had a good go at it so far. Some of my favorite things about Trey? Hmm...he slept thru the night from one week on (not kidding.), he cares so much about how you feel, he is ridiculously smart, he can make me so mad and then in 2 minutes he has me laughing hysterically, he loves to give hugs and kisses, he knows just when to say "I love you mommy.", he does not meet a stranger, he's an AWESOME big brother! I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us with Trey...it's definitely not going to be boring!

Now, on to the party! I had a first for this party...I didn't do the grocery store cake! I HIGHLY recommend Kris at Patty Cakes if you live any wear near Northwest Houston/Tomball, etc...Trey LOVED his cake. So much so, that he wanted to stick his fingers in it! Enjoy the pics!

The Cake!
Mommy, I want a 'pupcake' too!

Icing...yummy.

Happy Boy.
I'm this many!
Pinch me...is this real?
Mimi and Emery
Daddy helping Trey play his new
Bob the Builder game...
Mimi helping too...
Still pinching himself! Crazy kid.

No comments: