Oh, how I love my Monday therapy! Compliments of MckMama. Enjoy, and have a great week!
- I was not totally put out with the fact that we had final exams this week. Those are reserved for BEFORE Christmas, and include a 2 week break when finished. However, now we are left pining for another 2 week break. Thanks a lot Ike.
- I did not let Trey eat whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted this week...thanks to his tonsilitis (aka Strep). The poor baby was hooked on yogurt, jello, and ice cream. You know he's sick when he cries because the french fries hurt his mouth.
- Thursday morning, I did not get the Augmentin out of the fridge, shake it up...only to have the lid fly off in mid-shake and it go flying everywhere. Including my shirt, the floor, you name it. However, I think maybe only one dose was lost.
- That very same morning, I did not slam my finger in the car door. I would never run into the middle of the street at 6 a.m., jumping up and down, and holding in every word that wanted to come flying out. That would just be silly.
- Saturday evening, we did not manage to get to church without any formula for Emery. We had 2 bottles...no formula. Not good. I did not allow them to give Emery some random kind of formula that was left last week (In a can people, I can hear the gasps now). P.S. She's fine, she didn't have any complaints.
- I did not check, this blog 5 times a day for an update on her sweet baby. Please pray.
Feel free to join in on the fun.