Friday, November 14, 2008

* Well... *

Okay, this is going to be a random post. We have not been up to much this week. Joe has been working lots to get prepared for this weekends Play-Off game. The Wildcats are playing at Kyle Field Saturday at 3. Go Cats!

Miss Emery decided to get her first cold this week. She is taking it like a champ. God blessed me with 2 kids that will sleep thru almost anything, even Ike. Even though she sounds like a rattle box, she still sleeps. Thank goodness for Vapor Plug-ins! Trey in turn followed suit and started coughing Wednesday and sounded like a barkin' dog! I wouldn't have taken him to the doctor, except yesterday he was pretty warm when I picked him up from Grammy's. Have I mentioned I LOVE my 'pediatrician', that is better known as the Cy-Woods team doctor? Dr. Amit Parikh, if you wanna look him up. Let me just tell you about how Trey can play thru any illness, so he's runnin' thru the office asking them for their toys and turning the dr.'s rollie stool into a missile. The doctor took one look in Trey's mouth and his exact words were, "Have you looked in his mouth lately? His tonsils are MASSIVE." Diagnosis: Tonsilitis Remedy: Antibiotics! He then told me that he would see me at the game Saturday. Yep, that's my pediatrician!

Can I tell you how SUPER-PSYCHED I am for the Annual Coles Crossing Garage Sale? I already have my alarm set so I can get out there in the morning. If you don't know me, well I LOVE a bargain, and I am not ashamed to buy my kids second-hand stuff. For instance, I got this toy at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago for Emery, for one dollar! So as all of you are sleeping in tomorrow morning, I will be out runnin' thru the streets of Coles! :)

Anyway, the following picture is an example of the project we are doing in my class at school. The kid's get to pick a coloring book picture out, from about 500+ images. Then they have to color it using PhotoShop, but they can't just click and put one color. They have to use lots of techniques to make it look better. Nope, I don't teach Kindergarten, I teach Juniors and Seniors. I was finishing up their example today and thought to myself, "Wow, I get paid to do this!" Just had to throw that out there! :) Well, that's all for now. I hope to get the camera out this weekend so I can get some more pics on here!



P.S. Come on cold front!!!!

No comments: