Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and More...

Well....we got a costume on!!! I painted his face with glow in the dark paint, but you can't tell. I'm okay with that, because I was just glad he had a costume on! Hey Joe, let's not tell everybody that we had to pin him down kicking and screaming to get it on....Before you start tracking down the CPS number, he actually ended up loving his "bones" and didn't want to take it off....just took some convincing, that's all!

Candy!


Trick or Treating in Prestonwood!
That's Emery with Mrs. Schier...
........................................................................
I had to dust off the camera today...Enjoy!
Plus, I needed a good excuse to get Emery in this dress before she out grows it!
Aww...he does sit down...sometimes.
Fists up...Ready to throw down!
(Or just keep her brother away!)Sweet face...
I'm this many...but not for much longer.
This is the dress....too cute!

Emery's face says it all...

Poor girl...I didn't post the one where the
octopus ended up on her face.
She is a good sport!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

That dress is so cute! I love it. Your little guy is a great skeleton. I can't wait to go trick or treating with Wade next year.

Tammy said...

Very cute. I LOVE her dress!

Callie said...

LOVE that dress!!! And no, boot camp isn't worse than Hell week! BUT...my body's not 16 anymore either!! I go to boot camp out here in Katy, but I think there's one out there in cypress too...it's awesome!