Here's a first! In my claim for this blog to be my free therapy, I figured it was time to partake in MckMama's Not Me Monday...Here goes nothin'!
- I surely did not get so excited to go to a football game by myself Friday night. It definitely was not the coldest night of the year so far, and I really did not wear a long sleeve shirt, a t-shirt, a sweatshirt, a wind breaker, a hat, scarf, and gloves to stay warm. I really wasn't toasty at all!
- This past week, I did not stay up way too late just to catch up on the DVR.
- Saturday, Joe and I did not sit around for an hour trying to decide what to do with some spare time, and seriously we didn't end up at Walmart with everyone else and their dog.
- Between Saturday and Sunday, I did not do at least 10 loads of laundry. Nope.
- I have not been procrastinating sorting thru Emery's clothes, because surely my 4 month old cannot be wearing sizes 6-12 months. Not my little girl! Really, I couldn't open a consignment store, simply from Em's clothes!
- Joe and I certainly did not load up the kids yesterday and drive almost 200 miles round-trip to trade film with the Dallas Skyline coaches in Centerville. We didn't figure that was the only time that we would spend together so we might as well! We really did not get get out of the car at Woody's Smokehouse and find out that the other coach we were trading with was a teammate of Joe's at SFA!
- Last night, when I told Trey that it was not okay to talk back to me, his answer was not "Well, actually I can". No, my sweet, loving, little Trey would not say that to me!
- And this one is from a couple of weeks ago: As I was rushing back to my classroom after working tardy sweep, I did NOT pass a student and tell him to hurry up because he was walking slower than an old man with a walker! His response to me was definitely not, "I don't want to put a crease in my shoe!" No ma'am he did not just say that to me! Wow.
Have a great week! Only 2 days of school...I think I can...I think I can! :)