Saturday, November 22, 2008

TGIFryday! Fryday you ask? Check it out: MckMama is one of my idols. 4 kids under the age of 4, yes you read that right...and I struggle handling 2? What am I thinking. Anyway, Mckmama is having a contest for some goodies, so I thought I would participate. If you need proof of a true Godly miracle, then scroll down and read up about Stellan's story. Oh, the power of Prayer is an Awesome thing!

______________________________________________
On another note: Cy-Woods defeated Klein Forest tonight 22-15! This is Cy-Woods first year as a varsity team and they are now heading to the 3rd round of play offs! We will be tearing up 290 and 6 next Saturday morning on our way to Waco to play the winner of DeSoto/Skyline. You guessed it, Joe gets to drive to Dallas and back tomorrow to go scout with all of his fellow coaches. I'm actually kind of jealous, I'm ready for a road trip! However, the mountain that is growing in my laundry basket needs to be attacked. Oh yeah, and as far as Thanksgiving is concerned, this will be the first year that we have to stay home because of football playoffs. Hopefully this will happen a lot more in Joe's career! Can I just tell you how excited I am that there are only two days of school next week...that's my kind of week! :) My apologies for this completely random paragraph...it is way past my brain's bedtime. (and No, Joe is not home from his game....he's probably got another couple hours...p.s. it's 1 a.m.)
Goodnight!

No comments: