Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Woo Hoo!

Well....as I was sitting in the room taking my non-stress test today (by the way, what kind of pregnancy test should be called 'non-stress'?) and the dr. came into the testing room, which was a first. I had already done my ultrasound, and everything looked great. Anyway, she came in and sat down and said, "How does tomorrow evening sound?" I had already told myself I would probably have to make it another week, so I was kind of excited! She said that my placenta was starting to break down and the baby was measuring 7 lbs. 14 oz. and it was time. No arguments from me! Soooo, if all goes well we should have a baby by Friday!!! Oh by the way, I'm already at 1 cm...I know that's not a lot, but at least its somethin! Prayers would be appreciated...i.e. that I get the epidural, etc. Just kidding. We just want a safe delivery and healthy baby! Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: