Tuesday, July 29, 2008

:: Pics and More ::

Well, Daddy comes home tomorrow! Yee haw! We have definitely missed him. Thank goodness Mimi is only a phone call away....total lifesaver! Tomorrow I am going to brave the outlet mall on my own....I think. It's midnight right now and that's my plan, we'll see what my motivation level is in the morning! :)

This week has been pretty uneventful...just me still trying to figure out how this 2 kid thing works! :) HA. It's called, "FLY BY THE SEAT OF YOUR PANTS". Drawing up a strategy to load the car (i.e. get it running to cool down, oh wait Trey can't get in yet b/c he can 'pop' the seat belt and I would have a car in my kitchen, and the list goes on...)...Discovering that I already need another shower after I load the double stroller. The basic message is: 2 is definitely more than 1! Emery is doing really well...her nickname is Miss Piggy. The girl can EAT. They tell you not to do more than 2 ounces at a time, which I don't, but within an hour sometimes she wants more. I might worry that she was eating so much if she was spitting up, but she's not. Just a growin' girl. There are some pics below, which I know is what you all want anyways! :) Just kiddin'. Hope everyone is having an awesome week! I'm off to sleep...I think.

Everybody Loves Baby Feet!

So Peaceful...

Trey LOVES his Emery!

Her first bow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again! Emery is so beautiful!