Sunday, July 13, 2008

:: Sleepin' ::

LOL! That's all I can say. Trey's had the sniffles but no fever and felt completely fine (i.e. runnin' around like a mad man). He got to go swimming today, yeah I know probably not the best parental move, but he had a good time nonetheless. Joe and I have been watching a movie, and Trey had been asleep for probably a good hour and I was noticing the he was coughing a lot. So, when Joe got up from his chair I asked him to go check on Trey and put him up on his pillow to help the cough. The next thing I heard was Joe busting out laughing in Trey's dark room. He immediately comes out of Trey's room and goes to get the camera. Allow me to explain, Trey has this pop-up bus in his room that he likes to play and hide in.....I think you can probably see where I'm going with this. Only the bus wasn't so "popped-up", it looked like it had been hit by a hurricane and all you can see is Trey's little head on the floor hanging out of the door. See pics below.





1 comment:

The Bente Family said...

I love those moments, when you catch them in funny moments. Those are the best, those and off beat comments. When you went to Hook airport, can you just walk up to someone around a plan or do you have to set an appointment??? That looks like fun, Henry loves planes and Hooks is like 5 minutes from us...