Wednesday, July 29, 2009

UPS & Downs...

UPS, as in the ever-so-famous delivery service. This is what was on my door step today. Nice. My question is...How in the world could the delivery guy think that it was okay to leave that box, in that condition?!?

Here's what was in the box. As I'm going to start printing for my photography business, I decided it would be good to print some pictures on mat board, with different finishes to show clients their different options. So, I got 2 different 8 x 10's. 2 of my latest favorites.



Remember, these prints are on MAT board. THICK. They were both creased. Ugh. However, the company I use to print was VERY apologetic and they are sending me new prints, free of charge. Very nice. Note to self. No more UPS. USPS or FedEx...that's it! I don't think I ever mentioned that I once went up to UPS to see what shipping would be, to send a CD to Tomball...okay, Tomball....like 10 miles...maybe. They wanted $17!!! I delivered the CD myself. Let me reiterate...UPS or FedEx.

1 comment:

Debbie Curtis-Magley said...

Hi Kristy:

Debbie Curtis-Magley with UPS Public Relations - hoping to offer some help. You're right, our driver shouldn't leave a package in that condition.

Based on your post, it sounds like we haven't served your needs. I hope we can change that and regain your trust in our service.

We'd like to follow-up with you. Please send me your contact details to upsfeedback@ups.com.

Debbie