Monday, July 6, 2009

* A Favorite *

"Emery, I told you to give me a kiss!"

If you've spent any amount of time with Trey and Emery, this is soooo them! He thinks he's the boss....that's only because she can't set him straight just yet. Look out world when she can, because she will!

That picture up there is one of my recent favorites. It's hard to pick just one. MckLinky is having a blog hop on Tuesdays with different themes. I thought I'd give it a shot! Click on MckLinky and start hoppin'!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Precious picture! Your kids are adorable. :)

Kelly said...

This picture is adorable!! Too cute!

Moms On The Go said...

That is cute!

Happy Hopping!

A New England Girl said...

Ha! What an adorable little duo... you can really tell that she's feisty and will be telling her big brother before long to back off! Good for her. :) This photo is so precious. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Happy Blog Hoppin'! :)

Stephanie said...

How precious!

Just hopping by...

Taking Heart said...

Great photo! Very sweet!

Josie said...

I love that photo, super cute!!