Wednesday, July 22, 2009

*Friends*

Let me just start off by saying, "I double dog dare you to take pictures of 4 strong-willed kids under the age of 3 and a half...all at the same time". Go ahead, try it. My friend Tabrae and I are obviously missing a few screws, and that's what we decided to do this morning. Maddy is one of Trey's best friends and we have to get them on camera...because they are so stinkin' cute. See the evidence below...





You can see who wears the pants in the relationship! If you need a hint, it's definitely not Trey...even though he would tell you differently!



We also had to get the headshots in...those are much, much easier!



This girl takes my breath away!


Maddy is going to be a heart breaker!


Austin is ALL boy! He was in the water puddle in no time!


And Trey, well...he's Trey!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Your pictures are amazing! I love the one with the bench! Your kiddos (and your friend's little girl) are such cuties!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

awwwww....I want them back!