Sunday, March 29, 2009

* Sunday Afternoons *

We have made it a new habit (as long as gas prices stay down), to take little trips on Sundays after church. Last week, we wound around the backroads of 105 thru Navasota...eventually ending up in Brenham and then heading home. Today, we headed out 529 into Belville. We just like to see things that we haven't seen. We won't mention that it's nice to have Trey and Em secured in a seat and Trey insists on wearing these...can we say, LIFESAVER ...I mean EARsaver.


I don't think there will be a Not Me Monday tomorrow, because we ALL need to be praying for baby Stellan, but in honor of MckMama, we'll just say that Trey did NOT find my makeup bag in the backseat while we were out and about. I did NOT get in the car from Walmart to find this...You cannot see the lip gloss on his eye lid in this shot...but I think you get the idea.

I made this tutu when Emery was way too little to even think about sitting up. I decided today was the day to debut it. Don't tell anyone that we made it all the way to Waller, when I realized it wasn't in the car...YES, we had to go home and get it. A girl needs her tutu. Would someone PLEASE look at this camera. *sigh*


Oooh, I got one to look.

I know this picture is blown out, but she's pretty.
Someone once told me the world is a much
better place to be if you're pretty...and she's pretty.

Here's Mr. Tough Guy

I want one of these in our backyard!
Busy week ahead....better get to sleep! Hope everyone has a fabulous week.

2 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

We ended up right outside of Bellville, in Industry. We were taking Bluebonnet pictures. We LOVE us some Sunday drives.

Tammy said...

I love Sunday drives. Beautiful pictures, as always :)