Monday, March 2, 2009

* First Full Day in Vegas *

One full day down....6 1/2 more to go. *sigh*. I think I missed Joe and the kids by the time my flight took off yesterday. Let's just pretend I didn't cry. Okay, I did. I wish they were here with me. Ok, let's move on before I get home sick. The class was great today...we worked in Photoshop from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Yeah, rub your eyes...you read that right. We had 15 minute breaks at 10 & 3, and a 30 minute lunch at noon. Thank goodness for a great teacher, and learning new things. I didn't even doodle, and if you know me...then that is a huge compliment to the teacher! Tomorrow we work in Photoshop ALL day AGAIN. However, I'm actually looking forward to it, because it is more hands on stuff.

On a different note, I have The Bachelor on while I am finishing this post. I cannot even believe it. R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S. I might just boycott. *disgusted* I'll leave it at that.

Here are some pics that I've taken so far. Ummm, by no means are these great shots. I left my new camera at home, and I'm making due with my old one. Just wanted to share. Daddy, can you please show Trey the trains...thanks! :) Enjoy.

Here's my home away from home for the next week!

I got up a little early this morning, so I strolled outside. I have to say,
their little wildlife habitat is nice. Flamingo's and all...
Just a few of the waterfalls.
This is where we went tonight. It was a huge walk.
You know. Across the street. :)
Just strollin' thru the Caesar's shops.

I took this from my chair at dinner. Who knows what was going
on over on the other side!

This is the horse out in front of a 3-story FAO Schwartz.
I think Trey would campaign to set up a tent and stay for days!
This would be the main reason. They have 2 set ups of trains like this.
I put this on here for Trey. Maybe I shouldn't, I don't know where
we'd house something like this! Yikes!
One of the newer sections of the Forum Shops.
I will be here before the end of the week.
Sooner, rather than later!

No comments: