Thursday, March 19, 2009

* Trip Home *

We decided to take the scenic route home today from Dallas. Joe decided to grab the camera when I took over driving from Waco. Just thought I'd share a few of the shots. He got most of these out of the passenger side window, so no judging! I happen to like them though... :)

I wish this barn was purple and said, "Go Jacks!"...
However, props to whoever painted this super cool barn.

This is Trey's picture...Meaning, Daddy was
brave enough to let Trey snap a picture.

Our favorite rest stop on Hwy. 6.
Trey posing...
Would someone please buy this boy a farm...
He cried because we wouldn't let him go 'play with the cows.'

Also, if someone could contact TEA and tell them that Spring Break needs to be 2 weeks long. I'm just sayin....

3 comments:

Tammy said...

beautiful!

Rachelle said...

I know I already told you this on facebook but I get to see that barn all the time. I do travel to Mansfield a lot and take that route. I-45 is just so boring. That barn actually moved about a year or so ago. There is construction going on right there and they had to move it. Someone paints new dates on it every year. I love to see it cuz it means I'm half way home!! :)

susette said...

I'm coming over from Blog Stalkers Unite, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tomorrow I believe. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥