Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good times...

Spring Break is off to a good start. We got up early Saturday morning and headed to Murphy (aka...Plano/Wylie). Had an AWESOME sushi dinner last night and came home to play. This is how Trey decided to relax....


He's his father's child. :) j/k.

This morning (Sunday) Joe and I got up and took our nephew, Kyle, to do his senior pictures. You can see them here. We decided to head downtown to take the pictures, because Kyle goes to a high school for the performing/visual arts. He can flat out play guitar, no two ways about it. He was playing in the backseat, and I'm pretty sure I need him to ride around with me as my personal musician. After we finished up the pictures, we met the rest of the crew at the Dallas Aquarium. It was sweeeeeeet. It's 3 stories high, and you start at the top with the birds, monkey, etc...and wind your way down until you get to the bottom where all of the underwater creatures are. We had a great time with all of the family. WARNING: MPP. Massive. Picture. Post. Sorry.

Ticket please.


So sweet.


He didn't know what to think about all of the animals!


This nasty thing eats birds. *sick*


Any guesses as to what this is?

A seahorse!! Get out of town.

I LOVE Penguins



Emery was taking it all in!


Best Buds.


Checkin' it all out.


I'm watchin' you.


After the aquarium, we grabbed a bite to eat and came home. Michelle, suggested Chiloso's Mexican Bistro, and it was AWESOME. Blows Taco Cabana out of the water. I'd link you up to it, but there's no web site...bummer. The big break through was that Joe kept saying how good it was, and he doesn't say that about Mexican food. Therefore, we are going to have to scout out one in Houston. Well, now that my novel is half written and illustrated, I will say goodnight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to sleep in tomorrow. We'll see! :) Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: