I've been on a bit of a hiatus from Not Me Monday lately! Gotta love MckMama's blog carnival. Head over there to check other people who 'don't do' what we do. Ha!
- I did not spend a fabulous week in Las Vegas learning Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, & Dreamweaver. I would never spend 70 hours in a classroom...never.
- I did not want to cry like a baby when Joe and the kids dropped me off at the airport.
- I couldn't eat Alaskan King Crab Legs at least 4 nights this week on various Vegas Buffets...not I.
- We did not love the Bellagio buffet so much, that we went there twice this week.
- Our instructor did not have us participating in a week long contest for the craziest thing we saw in Vegas...scroll down to see my Grand Prize entry.
- My brain was definitely not fried by noon yesterday!
- My husband is not the recipient of Husband/Father of the Year for surviving all week by himself with Trey and Emery! (with a lil' help from Mimi, but that's it!) FYI...he did AWESOME.
- I would never doze off while typing this post because my flight arrived at 12:30 a.m. Emery wouldn't dare throw me a homecoming party when I got home. I am not surviving off of about 2 1/2 hours of sleep today. *Note to self: never (no really...never), let a travel agent book your flight out of Vegas to Houston for 7:30 p.m. the weekend of Spring Forward.