Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday is Back!


I've been on a bit of a hiatus from Not Me Monday lately! Gotta love MckMama's blog carnival. Head over there to check other people who 'don't do' what we do. Ha!


  1. I did not spend a fabulous week in Las Vegas learning Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, & Dreamweaver. I would never spend 70 hours in a classroom...never.
  2. I did not want to cry like a baby when Joe and the kids dropped me off at the airport.
  3. I couldn't eat Alaskan King Crab Legs at least 4 nights this week on various Vegas Buffets...not I.
  4. We did not love the Bellagio buffet so much, that we went there twice this week.
  5. Our instructor did not have us participating in a week long contest for the craziest thing we saw in Vegas...scroll down to see my Grand Prize entry.
  6. My brain was definitely not fried by noon yesterday!
  7. My husband is not the recipient of Husband/Father of the Year for surviving all week by himself with Trey and Emery! (with a lil' help from Mimi, but that's it!) FYI...he did AWESOME.
  8. I would never doze off while typing this post because my flight arrived at 12:30 a.m. Emery wouldn't dare throw me a homecoming party when I got home. I am not surviving off of about 2 1/2 hours of sleep today. *Note to self: never (no really...never), let a travel agent book your flight out of Vegas to Houston for 7:30 p.m. the weekend of Spring Forward.
Okay, so for the grand prize entry for the week. Disclaimer...I tried to blur faces. I did take this picture out at the Flamingo pool during one of our lunch breaks. I had no idea the woman was making that face, but it is what sealed the deal for my victory. Sorry if the picture offends anyone, but you've gotta admit it is pretty stinkin' funny. P.S. Crack kills.

    No comments: