Saturday, February 28, 2009

*Packin' it Up*

That's what I've been doing today (packin' it up). Trying to get things in order for daddy to be on duty for a full 7 days! I think my buggy was as full as it has EVER been this morning at Walmart! My washer and dryer have been running...NON-STOP today. Well, that's partially due to the fact that my laundry room looked like it had puked every stitch of clothing in our house! It is finally under control, and I even managed to get one of the baskets empty and outta there!

Yesterday, Trey decided that our tile needed some carpet fresh powder on the floor. I didn't quite get it, until I caught him doing this. I guess Thomas wanted to play in the 'snow'? Little Turkey. Trey that is...


While I was putting away laundry, I couldn't resist the hat. How f.r.e.a.k.i.n.' cute is she? I'm not biased, at ALL. She is following in her brother's footsteps. I thought I would have a mellow one the second time around. This girl, cannot sit still to save her life. She wants to go...go...go! We'll pretend she wasn't inches from the edge of the bed in this picture. Anyway, it's only appropriate that she started running a fever yesterday...you know, 2 days before I have to leave. Love my pediatrician though...Amoxcycillin here we come. Just the same old crud everyone else has. Runny nose, coughing, sneezy, etc...but at least daddy has the medicine if he needs it.

This would be Trey's favorite night night. How embarrassing is that? It really is that rough looking, probably more so in person! I've already attached an extra panel, because one of them was so frayed.

Trey is on day 5 of big boy pants! Do you hear the chorus of 'Hallelujah'? I do. He even woke up with a dry diaper this morning. (Yes, we do diapers at night...probably b/c I don't feel like stripping beds in the middle of the night!) This is Trey showing off his 'unders' as he calls them...


Well, I'm off to fold some more laundry and then to church. I'll blog once I get to Vegas tomorrow evening. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Don't fret too much girl. Your kiddos are in great hands. Have fun while you are out there. Wade has a blanket he HAS to have and he calls it Nahnah. I guess for night night, too. So funny! Go see a Cirque de Sole show for me. I LOVE them. I have seen Zumanity, I hear O is awesome!

Anonymous said...

That hat is just too cute! What a precious little girl! Tell Trey he needs to go see Aunt Sarah - they have real snow - and lot's of it this year!

Amanda said...

I just happened upon your blog off of KellysKorner...you take beautiful photos! What kind of camera do you use? I have a Thomas fan...love that little picture. And the beloved "lovey." We have those, too. Tags torn and eaten and soft! Love, Amanda in Arkansas
brownslr@comcast.net