Thursday, February 12, 2009

* Realized *

As I was going back thru some of my latest posts, I hadn't really posted much besides pictures!

We haven't been up to much around here lately. Simply counting down the days until Daddy is done with basketball season. The poor guy hasn't had a break (besides Christmas) since July. Gee, I don't know what else happened in July. Good lord, that has been almost 7 months...Emery is almost 7 months, stop the presses! How is that possible? I have to thank God every day for blessing me with one of the easiest babies EVER. The girl goes to bed by 8 and I wake her up in the morning at 6. Stop shakin' your head, it's true. Does she cry? Hmm, only when there is a bottle in sight...or she thinks there should be one. I still vividly remember everyone under the sun telling me that my next baby was going to give me grief. Granted, Emery gave me grief getting here...she gave it up fast!

It's okay though, she handed it off to Trey. That boy is. a. mess. Me: "Trey, would you please come here?" Trey: "Um, no thank you.". Hmm. Me: "Trey, get over here!" Trey: "No, I just can't. I don't have to." *sigh* That whole thing about the two's are out and the three's are in are so true. Forget the terrible two's...nope. It's the three's. However, the kid can still entertain me to no end.

Just because it is expected, here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure...


This is his innocent face. Don't let it fool you.
We love our binoculars.

Basketball season is beginning
to get to daddy...Trey comes
by his silliness honestly.


I'll be sure to get some pics of Emery for next time. Tomorrow is Friday, can I get an A-M-E-N?

1 comment:

Michele said...

You DO have an easy baby!! Love the pics!