Monday, February 23, 2009

...Busy Weekend...

Whoa, where did my weekend go? I want another one! That's okay...this time next week, I'll be here! Woo Hoo! I'm a little apprehensive, seeing as Trey started coughing yesterday. I think he's going to have issues with outside allergies, but that is yet to be determined. He's still his silly old self...

Exhibit A.

My life is over, as I've known it. Why, you might ask? Because of this...

Someone is crawling...
Oh, the determination.
Where did my baby go?
Someone doesn't think that is very funny...

She says, "I'll have that...thank you very much"

All in all it was a great weekend. I guess you can say I'm official now...3 photo shoots in one weekend! Whoa. You can head over here to check out the sneak peeks. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: