Monday, April 13, 2009

*Little Man*

He can be a stinker one second, and then melt our hearts the next. Need an example? Last night about 9 o'clock Trey was complaining of an ear ache. He doesn't usually whine for long, so I knew something was up when he kept whining. Being the softy that I am, I let him snuggle in with Joe and I last night after a dose of Tylenol. Before we went to sleep, I asked Trey if he thought maybe we should pray about his little earache and he said, "yes." We started praying and before I could get to "Amen." Trey looked at me and said, "Jesus is in our hearts." *Melted* That just made his temper tantrums of the day worth it.

Oh yeah, and about the ear ache. We're headed to the Dr. in a little bit. Even though he said it wasn't bothering him this morning...we shall see.

No comments: