Friday, August 29, 2008

1 Week Down...

Only 35 (round-a-bout) weeks to go...of school that is. No really, I like my job...I would just like to know whose idea it was to start school on a Monday??? (NOT NICE) We have become accustomed to starting school on a Wednesday or Thursday, which makes the back-to-school adjustment a lil' easier. This is going to be a random post, simply because this week was pretty uneventful...Let's see, here are some thoughts from this past week:

* Sleep...Who needs it? Emery waking up at around 1 and 4 was not a big deal before school started. HOWEVER, now would be a nice time for her to decide that those 2 bottles really aren't necessary!

* Trey went #2 on the potty this week! Woo hoo! That one deserved a chocolate milk shake, but apparently that's not good enough, because it hasn't convinced him to do it again.

* You know it's going to be a fabulous school year when you have more kids in a class than computers. (which happens to be the case with 4 out of 6 classes) SWEET.

* Grandma & Papa are in town for Labor Day...YEAH!!! Trey is WAY excited, as are Joe and I.

* Is it me, or is it brutal that the week after the Olympics end the networks decide to interrupt our shows for the political conventions? SERIOUSLY.

Okay, that's all for now. Both kids are napping (what?)...I better shut my eyes for a little bit! Maybe I'll dust off the camera this weekend, but don't get your hopes up. Sheila, come take some pics for me! JUST KIDDING.

No comments: