Saturday, August 16, 2008

:: Much Better... ::

Okay, so in my last post I was a little hard on Trey. Let me just say the last 2 days have been much improved. And as sad as it is to say, I think I owe some of it to Thomas the Tank Engine. :) You see there is a web site that Trey LOVES...one of their games is identifying different expressions. For a 2 year old, Trey is pretty good at the game. The two expressions he has down are the sad face and happy face. Thank the Lord that I have a son who really cares how his mommy feels. So, I have started using these faces to my advantage. When Trey acts up, I tell him that mommy has a sad face. I'll be darned if he doesn't stop in his tracks and start listening to me. SUCCESS! It is also very sweet that a few minutes after I have had a sad face, Trey will come find me and ask me if I have a happy face. SWEETNESS. Now ask me if 10 years ago I thought I would ever be blogging about sad/happy faces and Thomas the Tank Engine? :) Oh well, whatever works! Some of my positivity in this post may be due to the fact that I got to have a SANGRIA MARGARITA yesterday that went very nicely with my retail therapy! (God Bless Daddy and his morning off!) P.S. I managed to spend less than $10, but I still feel much better! :) Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: