Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A New Recipe...

Since I'm friends with several of y'all on Facebook I won't bore you with all of our beach pictures from this weekend...you can however, go check a few out over here.

I made a new recipe last night, and t got a thumbs up from my crew and I thought I'd share it. I found it over at Skinnytaste.com...There are bunches of recipes on there I want to try! We had the Asian Glazed Drumsticks. It was VERY easy and a lot of the ingredients you probably already have on hand.

Click HERE to go check it out and try it. YUM. We just had those with a salad and were FULL.

Sorry for the short post, but not much happenin' at the Owens' residence since Joe is back on the field full time. I am ready for the Fall to get started...you know what that means....craft shows!! :)

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I like the new look! Or perhaps its old??? Sorry I haven't been on here in a couple weeks... berry berry busy! Anyways,
in response to the oh so lovely comment on my blog:
Miss Kristy, I think its more of a platinum lining! :) I'm soooo excited.

^hehe... I really can't wait. See Grammie is always correcting me... "you can wait" she says so I rephrase. But honestly... I can't wait! :)

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann