Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Get Gone...

When I say, "Get Gone!", I'm talking to the germs in my house that have taken over Trey and Emery. Friday, I had Emery at the doctor and she has croup. Yesterday had us back to the doctor with Trey. Not quite croup, but a nasty upper respiratory infection. I LOVE our doctor, have I said that before? While most doctors would have taken the 'viral' croup and said to just ride it out...go ahead and let out that 'sigh' every time the doctor tells you that. Not my doctor. We are stocked up with some meds and trying to turn the corner before we go back to work on Monday. Hence the reason there is not.a.picture to post today...sorry. Joe got me a new 'hood' for my lens, so maybe while we are cooped up today I will break it in.

I am really looking forward to Friday night, Joe's school has a tradition to finish off two-a-days. They have a 10:30 p.m. pep rally that night, and then head straight out to the practice field for an inter-squad scrimmage. The community fills the gym and it is just fun to watch. Have no fear, my camera will make it there...thanks to Mimi who is going to come hang out with the kids while they sleep, so I can go solo. Woo hoo!

I'm also excited to do some back to school shopping this weekend, but I'm afraid I can't beat my deals from last week. I went to JCPenney and no lie got the following for $50: pair of jeans, 5 shirts for me, a polo for Joe, and a shirt for Trey. How? The jeans and like 3 of the shirts were....wait for it.....$1.67 a piece! What? Yep. For a bargain hunter like me...that was the BEST.

That is enough rambling for one post, stay tuned for some pictures in the near future.

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

hey! I was wondering if you could send me the recipe for those smores brownies. I want to make them for my friend for his birthday. :) Do you still have it?

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah

2 more days! :) Yes I am counting. Give them lovin's for me pretty please.