This weekend we have our coaches get together, in which I'm taking all of the family pictures. Should be a fun time...except for the whole 110 degree heat index. Seriously?
OH, I actually cooked 3 days in a row! Write. that. down. It may never happen again.
I want to share the recipes, they were yummy! Head on over to Missy's blog to get the recipe for the Chicken Pesto Penne bake. It was FABULOUS. Makes a ton. You can freeze it. Serve it with a salad and some bread, and call it a day.
Another one I made Wednesday night, and it was seriously done in 20 minutes. The entire dinner. Not joking. Here's the recipe for that:
Savory Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4-inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to skillet, and add pork chops.
- Combine: beer, ketchup, brown sugar. Stir together and pour over pork.
- Let simmer for about 20 minutes. Flipping periodically to cook evenly.
I served these over brown rice, and spooned the extra sauce over the meat. Add your favorite veggie or salad and you're all done!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!