Monday, June 8, 2009

Sibling Love

We got out this evening to take some pictures of some good friends. I thought I'd snag a few of Trey and Emery too! I couldn't help but laugh at a few of these...it is soooo them. I'm tellin' you when Emery (1) starts walking and (2) starts talking...Trey will have met his match!

Emery, I said, "Give me a kiss. Now!"


Eeeeeeeeeewwwwww. Get away, Trey!


He is such the thinker.


This is about as close as we get to them both looking at the camera!


He's just kinda cute...okay, really cute. I'm kind of partial.


I took these today, as a surprise for daddy. We hijacked his old SFA jersey and got it back in the closet before he knew any better! Trey's comment when we got it on? "Mommy, I just don't think this fits. I need to get bigger." Yes, Trey...but don't 'get bigger' too fast. Okay?





We are gearing up for our road trip today. It's pretty exciting. We will be heading to Henderson, Texas tomorrow to stay with some friends. From Henderson we'll be off to New Orleans for one night, then on to Diamondhead, Mississippi for a wedding. As soon as the wedding is over, we'll be high tailin' it to Memphis to try and get half way to Illinois. Our final destination will be Springfield, Illinois. If y'all know of anywhere we need to stop and see in between, let me know. We're want to make some 'off the beaten path' stops. Hope everybody has a fabulous week, and say a little prayer for our traveling if you get a chance! I'll be posting from the road (hopefully), so stay tuned. And I can't forget to thank our fabulous friend who will be at our house hangin' with the dogs. Lifesaver!

1 comment:

The Sauer Family said...

I don't know if you are a foodnetwork junkie like i am, but the Neely's have a bar-b-que joint in Memphis. I want to go someday. Your pics are great!