Thursday, June 18, 2009

Illinois - Day 5

Whew, another big day! Trey has to be exhausted, because I am wiped out! This morning, we went to the Abraham Lincoln Museum. It was AWESOME. I highly recommend it if you're ever in the area! They don't let you take pictures there, so we'll have to start with pictures from our last stop of the day...The Sangamon County Fair.

It's getting late, and I'm tired, so I'm just going to use Blogger to upload...so they'll be smaller...I'm too tired tonight to mess with linking! :)

Oh wait, the first picture is of Miss Emery...we had a little impromptu shoot this afternoon while the boys were napping. You can see the rest of the pics overe here.


The Race Cars...



First trip on the Ferris Wheel...

He LOVED this! He kept trying to reach the sky...
"Daddy, I can't touch the sky!"

Here we go!


View from a far!
This is fun Daddy!

Emery's new game...back bends.


Whoo Whoo! He had to go on this one twice.


If you're not going to let me ride,
I want to go home!

The Elephant Encounter...


The Dizzy Dragons!

Tomorrow is our last full day before we head out Saturday morning...stay tuned!

No comments: