Thursday, June 4, 2009

How Cool Is This?

I've been meaning to blog about this, but I keep forgetting. However, when I'm presented with 2 free hours at school...I can remember! :) My friend had mentioned to me about being able to download coupons to your Kroger card? Wait, what? Most of you probably know this, and I'm just a few years behind...but it was news to me. Check this out:

(1) Go to Kroger Online, and click Download Coupons

(2) Click over there on that CellFire Ad, and create yourself an account with your cell phone.

(3) Once you have your account created, you will be directed to the coupon page. You can do this with your Randall's card too! On the coupon page, Randall's will be on the top, and scroll down to find Kroger and other offers. If you don't live in Cypress, CellFire may have added grocery stores around you...so it's still worth checking out. On this page, you click 'Save to Card'...the first time you do this, it will ask you to put in your card number when you click 'Save to Card'.


You're probably asking the question, "What's the big deal?" Well, if you clip coupons but always forget to grab them before you walk out the door (not that I've ever done that)...when you give the cashier your card at check out, the coupons will automatically deduct. ALSO, the rumor on the street is that you can double up. I have not tried this, but a trustworthy friend told me you can use coupons WITH the card to get additional savings. It's definitely worth a shot! I hope this saves someone some money, so enjoy!

No comments: