Monday, April 11, 2011

Don't worry...

We are still alive and well...our lives are just staying busy and I'm finding less and less time to keep y'all updated. Well, that or we're just boring. :)

Another need to not worry, is that Emery turns 3 in July, and I already have her birthday party planned and the invitation designed. See?!


It's going to be a pool party with ice cream sundaes. What else is there to do in the middle of a Houston summer, but be in the pool?! When they're all sticky from their ice cream, we just throw them back in the pool/sprinkler! Genius.

Moving on...

Please tell me that I'm not the only one that LOVES Pinterest?! Recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, you name it...and it comes just the way I like it...with pictures! I must have a picture of something before I can decide on it. Here's a couple of things that I grabbed off of there today...{Let me know if you need an invite to join!}

{all pictures came from Pinterest}

...and because I'm feeling super scatterbrained today, I should share with you that I am going to have my first vendor table for my photography business! I will be set up at Rhea Lana's of NW Houston's consignment sale this week. Thursday thru Saturday at the Berry Center. Check out their web page for more details. I will have some discount tickets for y'all to use with future packages, and will be doing a drawing for 2 free sessions! They have great stuff for all ages, come check it out!

No comments: