Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tacky Day

2 posts in one week. I know y'all don't know what to do with yourselves. Maybe I'm baaaaack. :)

Today was tacky day at Trey's school. I'm mom of the year, and completely forgot. However, I know my limitations and had already assigned Bleah (Grammie's granddaughter who helps take care of Trey and Em during the day) to create his outfit. You'd think I'd be a champ at tacky day, as we had some AWESOME 'dress up' nights in the dorms at SFA. Moving on...check out Trey's get up. I think Bleah did a fabulous job, don't you?! She even took the pictures! (I know, I'm a slacker)





Just so Em doesn't feel left out...here are some from her bath time photo shoot last night. I know you're probably saying, 'She's done this before'...I know, I know...but she was sitting still, and the light coming in was fabulous and I couldn't resist!


Mad face!

Sweet face.

No comments: