Friday, March 4, 2011

New Favorite App

I may be behind the times, but I wanted to share my new favorite app for my iphone. I stumbled across it on another photographer's blog and was super pumped when I could start reading my blogs on my phone. I never messed with trying to read blogs on my phone b/c they took for.ever and a day to load. NOW, I can read them with just the text and pictures. It doesn't load backgrounds or headers, and all of the sidebars. It is very simple, and sometimes I prefer to read from that instead of on my computer. It simply hooks up to all of the blogs you follow once you log in. There is a free app that does have ads (but I will tell you the ads haven't annoyed me yet), or there is a paid app with no apps. I'm cheap, I got the free one. Go check it out here.

P.S. This is not a review, just wanted to share with you what I was lovin'!
P.P.S. Don't pass out...I know, I have posted 3 times in one week.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So glad you posted this! I've been looking for an easier way to read blogs on my phone. Thanks!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

thanks! i was just about to comment on it being the 3rd post for the week...