Monday, March 21, 2011

Buzzzzz....

Some of you saw this play out on Facebook, but thought I would share it here.

Trey is now sporting a new do...


Is it a right of passage for every child to do this at least once? I don't know if I can handle Emery doing it. I had to bury my head in the pillow until Joe was finished buzzing Trey's head with no guard! We tried a 1 or 2 first, and it just wasn't doing the job. The picture on the left up there is what it looked like before. I couldn't look at that for the next month while it grew out, so we opted for the buzz.

THEN, Saturday I went to go get my hair done because I have not one, but TWO weddings this weekend. Anyway, Joe texts me 'When will you be home?'...I jokingly showed it to the hair dresser and said this is why I only make it by here every 3 months. {JOKING, Joe does AWESOME with the kids by himself} However, he was really just wanting to know how long he needed to freak out because Emery had tripped and caught her fall with her forehead into the door frame. He then texted me a picture of it. Oh my word. It was like someone hid an egg under her skin...there's a reason those things are called goose eggs. I have a picture of it, but can't bare to share it here, I want y'all to be able to enjoy your breakfast. After talking to the doctor on call, we determined she was back to being a mess, and being herself. Crisis diverted, and we enjoyed the rest of our weekend catching up on laundry and enjoying the awesome weather!

No comments: