Friday, January 21, 2011

Random Thoughts

It's Friday. Know what that means? The maid comes. Hallelujah! Best investment. EVER.

Tomorrow morning I get to go see Preston. Be jealous! Oh yeah, and we're doing his newborn pictures. You will be overcome with cuteness, I promise.

Tomorrow evening is an SFAVB party. {FYI. SFAVB=Stephen F Austin Volleyball} I can hardly contain myself. These girls are family. We laugh entirely too much together, and you cannot hold us accountable for what comes out of our mouths when we're together. Some of our parents will be at this party...I hope they're prepared for what they'll witness. These are some of the girls that will be there. Again, excited. Oh, forgot to mention, we have a babysitter for the night. Score.

Sunday morning=photo shoot in 30+ degree weather. Brrr! Rescheduled!

Sunday afternoon, please give me the energy to paint Emery's bed and go to Mattress firm and get her mattress. Oh, and finish the laundry and go grocery shopping. Dear 'important people who wear suits' in Austin, I guarantee you that us teachers would be MUCH more productive if you would switch schools to a 4-day week. Just sayin'.

I'll spare you from anymore of my random thoughts for today! However, I will leave you with my latest special!


1 comment:

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

SUPER jealous about you going to see Preston! I cannot wait to see his newborn photos!!

Have a great weekend!!!