Sunday, October 12, 2008

:: Fall Fun ::

Can I just say that I love the Fall? It is definitely in full swing. I didn't post much this past week, because not much happened. Joe's team lost their football game on Friday night, that always makes for a looooong weekend. I am not sure what time Joe got home Friday night (I mean morning) after running all of the film (I'd venture to guess some time after 1 a.m), and then he had to be at school by 7 a.m....didn't get home from that until about 3:30 p.m. and then we left to go scout yet another game at 6 p.m. AND if that is not enough, the coaches went back in at 1 p.m. today and I don't expect him anytime before 5 or 6...Oh the life of a FB coach, I wouldn't trade it for the world though! We did sneak in some drive way time Saturday night with some friends which was nice.

Uncle Cody came in town this weekend. Trey was super excited. We ventured out to the Cy-Fest and Cy-Fair Fire Festival Saturday morning. I'll let the pictures do the talking. It was fun, but we didn't stay too long. Saturday night, Mimi and Cody were gracious enough to take Trey to the Magnolia Opry to see Uncle Cody sing. Trey LOVED it...and then Trey was lucky enough to have a slumber party with Mimi.....THANK YOU MIMI!!!

This week should be pretty uneventful as I prepare for my first road trip with Emery and Trey. Once again, Mimi is coming to the rescue and riding with us. We are making our annual trip to the Dallas Arboretum for their Pumpkin Patch. If you've never been, it is beautiful. We are super stoked because Miss Sheila is coming and using us as guinea pigs for her photography biz!!! Sweet.

Thursday night we will be making our annual appearance at the St. John Turkey Supper. If you live in the Cypress area it is soooo YUMMY! (I think tickets usually cost around $10) I am going to have to sacrifice the JBF (Just Between Friends) Sale this year. JBF is like a massive garagle sale with strictly kids/maternity stuff. It is fantastic, especially if you are a bargain shopper like me. We are leaving for Dallas Friday after school, and there is just not enough time in the day!! I will just have to wait until the Spring. Well, I will leave you with some pics from the Fire Fest...Miss Emery slept thru the whole thing, so she is absent from all of the pics.

P.S. The first pic is of Trey after he hijacked my mascara from my make up bag. Nice.

Mommy's mascara...

My Favorite (P.S. 2-yr. olds do NOT look at the camera, I swear.) Uncle Cody & Trey
I think Trey is in awe...a real fire man!
In the ambulance...

Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

St.Johns Turkey Supper is AMAZING! that's my church! :)

The pictures at the Arboretum (hope thats how you spell it) are beautiful and Trey and Emery are so flippin cute. I can't wait to see you guys!! Thanksgiving break can't come fast enough right noW!