Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

As I lay here in bed (no, thank goodness, I am not on bed rest...yet). I thought this would be a good place to brag on one of the best Dad's around...Joe. I am so lucky to have such a strong, hard-working, Christian by my side to raise our kids. Joe is the kind of dad that rules with an iron fist, but 10 minutes later will be having a pillow fight with Trey and loving every minute of it. His heart melts when Trey goes sprinting thru the kitchen to meet him at the back door. Joe does things that most guys won't admit to helping their wife do. He will help me clean, do laundry, unload/load the dish washer, change diapers, give baths...just to name a few. That is on top of taking care of the dogs and keeping up with the yard...Oh yeah, and volunteering most weekends at church. I'm so thankful to Billie and Joe (Joe's parents) for raising such an awesome son. He has truly made me want to be a better wife, mother, and friend. Happy Father's Day, Joe (aka Daddy)...We love you.

No comments: