Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekly Post!

Well, we've had a pretty good weekend, where I feel like I actually accomplished something. * Thanks Mom * My mom came over yesterday and helped me get Trey all moved into his big boy room. He has been sleeping in there, but we hadn't moved all of his clothes/toys/etc. in there yet. Did you know that it is really hard to get motivated to get moving when you're 7 mos. prego? Anyhow, Trey is in love with his new room. Probably the reason it took him until almost 10 o'clock last night to get to sleep! He was too busy bossing Shrek around in his bed. While Joe and I were watching the end of Desperate Housewives, I hear Trey yelling, so of course I go running. I bust into Trey's room like Supermom, and he looks at me like, "What are you doing?"...and when I look at him, he has Shrek by the hand and is obviously telling him how everything works in his new room. Anyhow, I think Trey went to bed sometime after that, because I did! :) I guess it is also a good sign that he likes his room, if he bounced out of bed this morning at 6 a.m. and said, "Mommy, I play on car road?"...he has a new rug in the middle of his room with roads on it for his cars. What Trey doesn't realize is that Daddy and I have to be walking out the back door at 6:10 to get to work on time, so playing on the car road doesn't exactly fit in our schedule! :)

Now on to fun prego stuff. Last week I went to the Dr. and he was a little concerned with my protein levels and said there is a chance that I may have preeclampsia/toxemia. So, he sent me on my way (with some fun goodies in tow), to do a little home experiment on Sunday for 24 hours. I had to drop off my experiment this morning at 8 a.m., and let's keep our fingers crossed that my protein levels were more balanced with a 24 hour sample, rather than one dr.'s visit sample. (that is the best way I can word it, without going into ghoury details!, Joe says you will appreciate it). *So, please say a prayer that everything comes out okay on Wednesday when I go back to check.* I'll update after my Dr.'s visit on Wednesday.

Since I am writing this post in reverse, we're now on to Saturday morning. I rolled out of bed at 6:30 to hit up the Longwood neighborhood Garage Sale. P.S. I LOVE GARAGE SALING! I found lots of good stuff: some clothes for Emery, big clay pots for a buck, deck storage bin, noodles for the Brewer's pool (8 for $1!!!), road rug for Trey's new room, books/toy for Trey...and yes, I still had quite a bit of my $60 left! :) The rest of the day was spent napping, and then off to church that evening. After church, Joe and I finally decided to invest in some new pillows for our bed. We haven't gotten new pillows in ages. I tend to change the channel when Oprah or Dateline try to tell me how many dust mites are in your pillow and that you should change them every year! :) Well, that's about it for our fun filled weekend....we're definitely looking forward to this coming up 3-day weekend!

*P.S. Grandma & Papa...Trey is requesting you come see his new room in person! :), I know that was cheap, but I know he has a lot more pull than Joe and I. ha ha!

No comments: