Thursday, March 8, 2012

Product of the Week: Fage Yogurt



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Okay, Tiffanie...I'm gonna try and make a POTW comeback. :) I may be one of the last people on the Fage {Fa - Yeh} bandwagon, but I hope not. My mother-in-law {who's awesome} introduced it to me, and uses it religiously in her kitchen.



Here's the beauty of this yogurt..not only is it great with fruit/granola...try substituting this for sour cream. It works like a dream, plus it is a lot better for the diet. I can't tell you the last time I bought sour cream. Things I've used it in? Chicken enchiladas, broccoli salad, ranch dip, and the list goes on. Try it out, you won't be disappointed...well, maybe if you're my college roommate who is the poster child for sour cream and eats it religiously, but that's besides the point. Oh, and it's on sale at Kroger this week.

3 comments:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

fage and ranch dip... is one of my most favorite things ever.

SkinnyMeg said...

Totally agree i just tried it out with dry ranch mix, so good!

Unknown said...

Is it like greek yogurt? If so im all about it...especially with ranch..yum!