Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Catch Up!

Goodness gracious, this blogging thing is getting away from me. I'll attempt to catch you up on some of our latest happenings via Instagram...


  • Joe and I were lucky enough to get away and go to the opening night of the Rodeo. Alabama was playing, and I must say we had a blast. It's fun when you know every word of every song. The sad thing? Only one of my students actually knew who Alabama was. {yes, I'm shaking my head}

  • The first couple of days of Spring Break Joe blessed me with a girl's getaway. We are adding another coach's wife to the group, and we wanted to celebrate! We had a shower for her Tuesday morning, and then surprised her with a quick trip to L'auberge in Lake Charles. Have you been? Um, hello...amazing. Something more amazing? When a super special friend gambles enough to get you the $1100/night suite COMP'd. Yes...free. We were running thru that suite like the kids from Real World when they get to the house...yes, we're all 30. Don't judge. Elaine's on the left, she's getting married next month...excited for that! If you look past the girls, you can see into the living area of the suite. There was a half bath, a bedroom, and an amazing bathroom. {the water for the jacuzzi tub came down from the ceiling.} I don't get out much, so it was SUPER fun.

  • We came back and then for us it was party time. We had a wedding to go to Friday night, then parties on Saturday and Sunday. Here's Trey and Em at the wedding. That tie maybe lasted 30 minutes on Trey, and then Emery decided it would make a fabulous accessory...


  • We are back in the full swing of things now. Trey came home Monday with this piece of work in his binder. If you can't tell...the boy is girl crazy. Audree is his 'real' girlfriend, but he does have eyes for Lilly too. He's 6 y'all...I don't even want to think about the teenage years. I think it'll be a good thing that he can run.

That catches me up for a little while. The countdown to summer is already on. Only 9 more Fridays!!







No comments: