Friday, June 17, 2011

{Summer}

We are enjoying the first few weeks of summer. Why, you ask? Because we've been doing a whole lot of nothing! I take that back...last summer the picture takin' business was s.l.o.w. Not this summer! We are loving it, we've picked up some new props and can't wait to start working them all in! We are going to hit up the garage sales in the morning to find some more!

I am trying to brainstorm ideas for Emery's 3 year pictures...can't decide what 'theme' I want to go with, or which Etsy shop to buy it from...decisions!!

I can't wait for next Friday to get here....COACHES OUTREACH! It's one of our favorite weekends of the year. This year, several of our coaching friends will be there...SO excited. There will be a trip to Fredericksburg on Saturday which is never boring.

While we're gone to Coaches Outreach, Trey and Em are taking their first flight on an airplane with Mimi and Grandma. I'm kind of sad we won't get to witness their expressions, but I know their grandma's are excited to get to witness that.

I cooked yesterday and baked/iced a cake for my mom's birthday....write it down, it hasn't happened very often. However, I finally made a meal plan for the week 3 days...baby steps y'all. I'll share the recipe of the cake if it tastes any good tonight. I made a raspberry filled chocolate cake with butter cream icing and raspberries around the bottom.

One of these days I'm going to have something exciting to blog about, I hope.

No comments: