Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Some more...

Ready for some more random?! Lately, I can't seem to get an original post going...we are just staying busy and livin' life. Therefore, here are a few of my random thoughts {again!}.

Em's bedding came this week {thank you Grandma!}. We are in the process of painting her headboard, getting her mattress {thank you Groupon/Mattress Firm}, and sending off her crib to my friend. You know it's time for a big girl bed, when she gets herself up and out of bed on a regular basis! Here's her bedding, I am lovin' it. Now, I just need a cute, little chandelier for the room and it'll be done! {Hey Tiffanie, can you come fix up the rest of my house?! I need help, and you rock it when it comes to decor} :)



I may or may not have been checking out Ebay the other day at work {I'll never tell}, and I saw these cute sandals.



The starting bid was still $.99, so I bid, thinking by the end of the week they'd be much higher. NOPE. Don't worry that the shipping was $12, but hey...$12.99 for Tommy sandals, I'll take it!

How could I forget...Monday was my birthday, and Joe pulled out all the stops and has now outdone me when it comes to thoughtful gifts...darn it. You know what that means? I have to bring my A-game this June {8 yr anniversary}. Anyway, he thought of the idea all by himself...I'm pretty proud. He sent e-mails out to a lot of my closest family and friends, and had them write a letter to me about our relationship or a favorite memory. Were talkin' I got letters from: my principal, a few coworkers, long time friends, college teammates, my mom, brother, mother-in-law, and Joe...and he put them all in a little book for me to have. Ladies, be jealous! Here's just one of the pages...



Yep, he pretty much knocked it out of the park! It's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten, EVER. In case you are wondering, I cried like a baby when I read thru it.

Moving on, so I don't start crying again...

I've been SUPER busy with the Valentine's mini sessions, and loving it...you can check some of the sessions out over here. I've even got 3 sessions going when we head to Dallas over Valentine's weekend...

One of my friend's is taking me out for sushi tonight...um, can we say excited?!

Well, if you've read this far, bravo to you! Hopefully, one of these days I will get back into a regular blogging routine. Hopefully.




1 comment:

Steph said...

First, the bedding is so stinkin' cute! Don't forget if you find a chandelier that isn't the color you want, you can always paint it. That's what I did.
Second, that is the best birthday gift ever!!!! I'm stealing that idea from him!
Third, at some point when I'm not traveling, I will schedule a photo shoot. We need some new family images. I'm thinking when it warms up a bit. Maybe April!