Monday, February 7, 2011

M.E.S.S.

Emery. Where to start. The girl marches to the beat of her own drum. She is SO funny, but boy is she going to be a handful. Trey is just all boy, but he's predictable most of the time. Em, on the other hand...there's no predicting her.



The other day, I was putting her in this cute dress, but decided to put jeans underneath. I'm starting to put them on, and she starts flailing her legs and says, "NO MOMMY, not these jeans! CUTE jeans!" Yes, y'all...at 2 1/2 years old, she tells me what she wants to wear. Don't worry, she hardly ever wins that battle...and she won't win that battle until she moves out.

Here was her reaction Saturday evening, when Trey and daddy left to run an errand...

It started out all smiles...


Wait, they left?


I wasn't invited...


I'll get them...just you wait.


I am already starting to check into therapy, this girl is going to put me thru the ringer...I'm only halfway joking. Don't you think Trey's snake snap bracelet totally makes her outfit?! Happy Monday...I'm already counting down to Friday, because we're headed to Dallas for some photo shoots, but more importantly see Grandma & Papa!

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

http://blonde4christ.blogspot.com/2011/02/day-12-song-that-you-want-played-at.html

I dunno if you saw this or not. ;) (scroll to the bottom)

xx,
Bleah