Thursday, September 2, 2010

8 Questions

Channa over @Life As A Coaches Wife tagged me in 8 questions. It's a good thing, because I was starting to wonder what I could blog about. I could stand on the top of the house and show my excitement that I am going to the Wildcat game tomorrow night, SOLO. Yep. No kids. I love Trey and Emery more than life itself, but to soak up the first game of the season without having to strap Emery to the stands with duct tape...makes me happy! :) Anyway, back to the questions! Feel free to play along. I think I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but since I've been so boring lately I may not have 8 blog readers left. :)

1. What is your favorite time of the year and why?
Fall...I could list a ton of reasons why. Football season. Pumpkin spice scented candles. Cooler weather. CRAFT SHOWS. The colors. Cooler weather...did I mention that already?

2. If you had one hour of alone time what would you do with it?
A pedicure...if you saw the state of my back to work feet, you'd agree with me.

3. What is your favorite TV show?
One show? Not sure I can do that. I'll list my guilty pleasure shows: Real World, Desperate Housewives of NJ {please don't judge}, Bachelor Pad {again, no judging allowed}, GossipGirl, and One Tree Hill.

4. What is your favorite meal?
Sushi!!! Can't get enough of it. Choo Choo sushi is a dangerous place...conveyor belt of sushi that you can just keep grabbing...

5. Date night in or Dinner out?
Out. Most definitely out.

6. What is your current obsession?
Photography.

7. Best gift you ever got?
That's a tough one. I'm going to go non-materialistic on this one. Last year at Coaches Outreach, the Saturday of the retreat was the 15th anniversary of my dad's passing. The last time I saw my dad alive, he was singing I Saw the Light by Hank Williams {crazy, I know}. Joe chatted with the worship leader {who is AMAZING} and had everyone up singing and clapping...not me, I was bawling like a baby, but it was one of the sweetest things Joe has ever done for me.

8. If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?
Tithe 10%. Pay everything off. Kids college fund. Buy land, lots and lots of land and build a family compound for my family and Joe's family....I could keep going and going.

No comments: