Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall...Where are you?

As one of my coaches used to say, "we're still just pluggin' away". {sigh} That sentence just made me shudder...oh, the memories. ANYWAYS...could you please check this guy out? Oh my word, if I didn't have any self control, he may just make me want to have another one. NOT happening, by the way. Mason was AWESOME for his newborn session. I got in some good practice, because I have not one, but 2 sets of twins to photograph in the coming months. SO exciting.

Have y'all checked out Zulily.com? I finally bit the bullet and purchased some boots for Emery a couple of weeks ago...can y'all get over these? I can't.



You have to sign up with your e-mail for the Zulily daily e-mails, but you can find some GREAT deals. I think I paid $20 for those boots, and that was with almost $6 shipping! Well worth the cuteness, don'tcha think?!

That's all the fun I have for today, stay tuned...oh, and say a prayer that the Wildcats can get to 2-2 this weekend. A win means the weekend will be a little more enjoyable at our house!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I can definately see our Miss Em in those boots! Can't wait for pictures. . .