Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We are Home!

We made it home Sunday afternoon, and it felt great to sleep in our own beds. This might be my shortest post ever...we've been busy since we made it home, and I don't have any pictures {gasp}. I've been catching up on the laundry, and Joe's been working a TAKS prep class and SAC {athletes workout}. Trey's been taking swimming lessons from our dear friends, and Em is just along for the ride. I've cooked two nights in a row, and I might just make it a third tonight. Don't faint.

We made our summer to-do list on our drive home from Illinois, so we need to get crackin' on that. Lots of painting on that list!

We have started our countdown to our summer marriage retreat with Coaches Outreach. It is a fabulous organization that does this every summer, for coaches and their spouses. It really helps us survive the football season, and life in general. If you're a coaches wife and you've never heard of it...go check it out, fast! I think this year is all booked up, but get ready for next year.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week, and I hope I have something more interesting to post soon!

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

yay!!!!! You're home, which means Trey is Home!!!! Emery is Home!!!! and of course you and Mr. Joe are home too, which is fabulous, but... THE KIDS ARE HOME. ;) lol
Glad you guys had a good trip :)

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann