Friday, June 18, 2010

County Fair...

Today was a fun filled day for Trey. On the agenda? Trucking company in the morning, fishing with daddy, playing with cousins, and the County Fair! All in a days work! We are getting on the road bright and early morning, and heading to Dallas for our pit stop, and then home on Sunday. In case you're wondering...we don't wanna leave! :) Joe has inquired what football coaches make up here. Until he talked with a mom who has a son in football up here...it is not Texas H.S. football. Not to mention, the other day it was 84 degrees at 3 p.m., the humidity was only 50%, and I was able to sit on the swing {let me reiterate that it was 3 p.m.!} and NOT sweat! Moving on...pictures below.


The truck.



I'm convinced that this is how fishing should be...
The girl tells the boy how/where to cast...right?!



Fun times at the sand box...



After dinner, we headed to the fair with the kiddos...
We started at the animals...Isn't this guy cute?!



The Big Cat Habitat was out there...very cool.



Off to ride the rides...



Trey's favorite ride, last year...and this year!



Get some cotton candy with Mimi...



He asked us why he was eating hair...lol.



Climb on the tractors...



This was the sky on the way home...I don't think the picture does it justice!



Oh, and not to forget it was Mimi's birthday yesterday! Happy Birthday!



Off for another fun day today before we have to leave in the morning...sniff, sniff.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I LOVE your blog! Maybe its because I have a Trey too....also I LOVE the name Emery...it was between Emery and Aubrey lol!! Your pictures are beautiful, you are great at photography!

I am having fun playing with my new camera the Nikkon D3000...I might have to stalk you and get some tips HA!

I used to live in Austin so I LOVE blogs that are from Texas.

Thank you for sharing!
-Ashley-