Monday, June 28, 2010

2010 Family Reunion

Saturday morning we got up bright and early, and headed to the land of Teague, Texas. If we're friends on Facebook, then you'll know you get extra bonus points if you know how to pronounce Teague. Nope, hooked on phonics doesn't work for this one....it's Tig!

Anyways, we were just going out for the day and coming back that evening...it was really nice to just make sure Emery had diapers, and then we were on our way! We had lots of hands on deck, and I got to take a bunch of pictures, so all in all...we had a fabulous time!

Tonight is girls night, with some fellow coach's wives...let me just tell you that I can not remember the last true girl's night I had. Just because there tend to be girls out on the driveway when we do hang out, does not make it a girl's night! We are actually putting on something other than sweatpants and flip flops and leaving the kids home with the coach's! Woo hoo!

Moving on to the pictures! Hope everyone has a great week!

Grandma & Em

Water bottles make the best toys...
until they decide you need to wear the water.

Michelle & Shawn

Loving the little sand area with toys {life saver}

Trey got a piggy back from Ethan...
I'm thinkin' the cow had the right idea!

Papa and his girl...love this one.

Daddy, I want...{fill in the blank}

Sure!

This is Billie & Beth Beene, quite possibly the cutest couple ever.
I just wanted to follow Billie around, and take pictures of him all day long.
Look at how he is looking at her...sweetness.

I'll end with my favorite pic of the day.
Our cousin Jackie and his lil' one. LOVE.

No comments: